<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

Participating in a reading tomorrow evening (Tuesday 5/3) for Douglas Messerli's new anthology Intersections: Innovative Poetry in Southern California in which I'm, the term I believe is, represented. Not exactly your Other Side of the Century doorstop, weighing at a mere 331 pp. minus back matter, but good company. (Here's a list of the authors, courtesy Catherine Daly.) All the poets in the anthology (those who still live hereabouts, anyway) have been invited to read one poem, but I have no idea who's actually showing up. Not just me, I assume (hope).

The Mountain Bar, 473 Gin Ling Way (in the Central Chinatown Plaza) between Hill and Broadway (closer to Hill). A little tricky to find, if you haven't been there. 7:30.

More self-regard in the coming weeks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?